A brief history of ACAC
A lot of people sing a cappella at Washington University in St. Louis: by our last reckoning, 13 groups of about 16 folks each means almost 200 students performing. By all accounts, a larger percentage of Wash U students sing a cappella than any other college in the country.
ACAC has coordinated auditions every year since 2005, so that each group can focus on finding the best voices—not on managing logistics or maintaining fairness with their fellow groups.
ACAC is a small team elected at the end of each year.
- Alex Chang (Pikers) – President
- Ben Gilman and Scott Massey (Staam) – Co-Webmasters
- Wyck Kinkade (Staam) – Secretary
- Dylan Nelson (After Dark) – Treasurer
- Rob Lewis and Emma Rubinson (Stereotypes and Amateurs, respectively) – Co-Social Chairs
- Zoe Levin (Mosaic Whispers) – Public Relations